Monday, September 4

Comic Format 1st Draft

Here's the first draft for a comic book format. I figured I can't hold things that I'm working on until they are perfect and also I've heard that "the first attempt is the most difficult" so why wait?

The theory behind this Comic Format is that most of the information is optional and that you use a program to edit these types of files (i.e the Comic Studio I'm building). Every piece of information you add to the file should feed the next step in the process until you've got everything you need to stitch the entire comic together.

This format is more of a model of what you're doing than what the finished product should look like. It is not designed to describe the comic book, it's primarily designed to store the information you might need when creating the comic book.

It's more of a road map than a blue print I guess.

No comments: