Thursday, October 12

Slicing Panels 2

I've now got a panel cutting routine that works pretty well. You can now cut gutters that go through multiple panels so that you can create symmetric pages with 2x3 panels in just three cuts.

You can now move gutters by dragging them but only along the entire width of a cut. If you try and move different gutters you'll notice the difference. I don't know exactly how to explain it but the gutter cutter routine remembers in what order different cuts are laid down and will honor those cuts when you move a gutter.

I'm pretty bored of panels right now so I'll guess I'll go on with something else now for a while.

Oh, I almost forgot. If you move gutters by their intersections you can move multiple gutters at a time, even if they are on the other side of a panel as long as they are currently aligned. As I said, it's hard to explain. Perhaps I should record some tutorials.

No comments: