Sunday, October 15

Studio Workspace Redesign

This evening I spent a couple of hours figuring out the look and feel of the studio. I've now got a design that looks more like an actual application. The current arrangement of tools and widgets are much more in tune with how I envision the studio is going to be used.

The theory behind the design is to have the different steps in the creation of a comic book blend into each other and not have any one step overshadow the others.

The round widget at the upper right corner is used for zooming in and rotating the art board. I can admit it looks a little strange with the paper rotated like that. I'm not sure I would be working like that at any time but it's just to illustrate that you can do just that.

1 comment:

Dieselpop said...

I'd be interested in helping test this.